Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Summertime…..

Well, I hope everyone is enjoying their summer! I love summer! I love having a break from school, picnics, swimming, reunions, bubbles, gardening, scrapbooking, fresh strawberries and raspberries, making cool treats, parks, vacations, but most of all……spending time with my family!!!


I haven’t written on my blog for about a month now. Now, you may be thinking I have been oh too busy with all those fun summertime activities I listed above. Well….that is partly the issue but the other is that I got pretty hurt in June and have been recovering.


I was cleaning a window (outside) and fell straight back… flat onto my back! For the first 4-5 days I couldn’t hardly move. I am still slowly recovering but doing much, much better!


Through this experience I have had much time to just think about all my wonderful blessings!


At the beginning of the summer (before I got hurt) I made a summer schedule for my kids. They were going to be very busy. But, then I got hurt and some things had to change…..we had to stop and slow down. So, with the kids help we made a “summer bucket list” and we have been making sure we do something new from our list each day! I love this….I will have to post more about it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment