Friday, August 5, 2011

Why I started my blog….

About 8 years ago…..my son was diagnosed with food allergies and I had no idea what was to come. I understood what a food allergy was but was shocked to find out how severe they really can be. So….I had to search and search for help! I needed help with so many things. I needed to find recipes that my son could have. Well, I was able to find some but they were not that great. So, I began creating recipes of my own. I then realized how great it would be to make my life easier if I could create recipes for our whole family so I didn’t have to make 2 meals, or 2 kinds of desserts. Then I  began to get requests for certain foods at family/social gatherings and requests to write a book (this is how the cookbook all started). Then, I would have people ask me if I blogged and if I could just share ideas/helpful hints. So, I started this blog. I started it to help others to hopefully cope with their food allergies or gluten intolerances. I love being able to see that there truly are others in the same boat and we can learn from each other!!!!!!!!So, welcome and if you ever have questions or need help…..I am just an email away!

No comments:

Post a Comment