Thursday, August 4, 2011

Oh what do you do in the summertime….

Well, one thing I love to do is….make sugar cookies! And if you know me well you know I make them for any occasion (not just summertime)!!! So, this summer for the 4th of July we were camping with family and of course I love to make star sugar cookies for the 4th. I love having my kids help me and love seeing how much fun they have rolling, cutting, decorating and of course eating the cookies! So…..can you guess what I took all the way camping?? Yep, I hauled all the necessities (sugar cookie ingredients/rolling pin/cookie cutters/frosting/sprinkles)! I even had one cousin who had never rolled out cookie dough. She was super excited to help! The best part is that the cookies getting eaten before we could even get them decorated! All those at camp had no idea they were allergy/gluten free. They are delicious even camping!!!

summer 2011 132

 

summer 2011 129

1 comment: