Tuesday, January 24, 2012



















We have been having fun playing in the snow around here! Not just the kids either.....Here I am riding on the sled with my little girl....so fun!!







Thank-you Grandma and Grandpa for getting the idea to take us to Great Grandma's to go sledding!! My grandma has a wonderful driveway for sledding....So, after a day of playing in our yard and across the street at the park my mom and dad called and asked if they could take the kids sledding at my grandma's. Well, one day of sledding at grandma's became 3 days in a row of sledding at grandma's! It was so much fun and you never know how long the snow will last, so you gotta enjoy it while you can!!!



Hope everyone is enjoying their winter!!


























































No comments:

Post a Comment